Today we are going to discuss some power food exclusively for you. These diet for weight loss will definitely bring your body back into shape.
The 2005 Dietary Guidelines by the U.S. Department of Agriculture
and the Department of Health ✅ and Human Services have included these diet recommendations for improved nutrition.
Diet for Weight Loss – An Awesome Collection
1. Eat fruits, vegetables, and whole grains at each meal.
2. 🚫 Avoid foods with increased amounts of sugar and salt
3.✋Limit trans-fats by avoiding processed and refined foods.
4. ✋ Limit saturated fatty meats and substitute 🐔 chicken and turkey 🦃
without the skin and seafood.
5. 🔄 Replace whole milk 🥛 & dairy products with low-fat or non-fat milks
cheeses, and yogurts.
6. Increase⬆️ intake of monounsaturated fats such as nuts, seeds, avocados 🥑 & olive, canola & peanut 🥜 oil.
7. Vegan & vegetarian diet is proven best for weight loss.
Among these unique, healthy, ⛮ 💥energy – boosting foods are following groups:
1. Green Leafy Veggies 🌿 : These vegetables include spinach , romaine🍁
and other dark lettuces 🌱, kale, bok choy, chard, collard greens 🌾, and
seaweed. These foods are excellent sources of beta – carotene, vitamin B complex, folic acid and antioxidants help to reduce⬇️ the risk of neurological disorders and also help to prevent heart disease and certain forms of cancer.
2. Cruciferous vegetables : These four petals vegetables include broccoli, cabbage and cauliflower. Cruciferous vegetables are an excellent source of complex carbohydrates and dietary fibre. Several studies have shown that people who eat an abundance of cruciferous vegetables have a reduced⬇️ incidence of several types of cancer these vegetables are good sources of Beta carotene and B complex vitamins.
3.Orange veggies : These vegetables include 🥕 carrots , sweet potatoes pumpkins, winter squash and cantaloupe. These orange vegetables are loaded with cancer fighting antioxidants.
4.🍅 Tomatoes : Tomatoes are unique in their ability to produce an amino acid call carnitine, which helps the body burn fat at faster rate by increasing⬆️ the body is basal metabolic rate. Tomatoes also contain abundant amount of vitamin C and an important antioxidant called lycopene which helps to reduce⬇️ the risk of several types of cancer. Cooking tomatoes helps to release the important antioxidant lycopene from the tomatoes.
5.Beans & Lentils : These power foods are high in fibre and excellent sources of protein without the fat found in meats and dairy products. The high fibre content of beans and lentils helps to reduce ⬇️the absorption of both saturated fat, cholesterol and calories from intestine tract the fibre content of beans and lentils reduces your appetite and may reduce ⬇️the risk of heart disease. These foods are rich in potassium ions in B6 and Folic acid.
6.Berries & 🍇 Grapes : Blueberries are packed with antioxidants and fibre and are low ⬇️ in sugar and calories. Blueberries have a significant effect on reversing 🔀 age related disorders due to their antioxidants which help to neutralize dangerous⚠️ free radicals. Blueberries contains phytonutrients particularly flavonoids and beta carotene which have an anti-inflammatory effect which may even help to prevent the onset of Alzheimer’s disease. Cranberries are also low ⬇️ in Calories and contain Vitamin C and on antioxidants called procyanidins which help the urinary tract healthy. 🍓 Strawberries and raspberries are also packed with antioxidant carrot in oil and Vitamin C. Purple 🍇 grapes contain Vitamin C which helps to reduce the risk of heart disease.
7.Citrus 🍋 Fruits: Oranges🍊 , lemons🍋, tangerines, and grapefruit🍇 contain antioxidants and are high in vitamin C, potassium, and folic acid. Th provide the body with essential nutrients.
8.Nuts and Seeds: Nuts, particularly walnuts and almonds, are rich in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats and are excellent sources of fiber protein. Nuts are excellent sources of folic acid, vitamin D, copper magnesium. Seeds like flax, sunflower 🌻 , and pumpkin 🎃 are an excellent of a phytoestrogen called lignans, which have a balancing effect on the body’s hormones and are an excellent source of antioxidant properties Seeds are also abundant sources of protein, iron, vitamin E, and phosphorus.
9.Omega-3 Fatty Acids: These omega-3 fatty acids may help to reduce the risk of heart disease and prevent the development of certain forms of cancer. Flax seed oil also contains omega-3 fatty acids.
10. Monounsaturated Fats :Olive oil , olives, canola, and 🥜 peanut oil, as well as nuts and 🥑 avocados , contain the heart-healthy monounsaturated fats These fats help to reduce ⬇️ the bad LDL cholesterol and raise⬆️ the food HDL cholesterol and can help to offset the bad effects of eating too many omega-6 fatty acids contained in processed foods that are made with the vegetable oils (corn 🌽 , sunflower 🌻 , cottonseed and safflower oils).
11.Whole Grains: Whole grain breads and cereals, especially those that contain bran, are excellent sources of fiber, B-vitamins, minerals including zinc, iron and magnesium. All whole grain foods help to reduce⬇️ your appetite because of their high⬆️ insoluble fiber content. Oats in particular are also high⬆️ in soluble fiber, which helps to clean out the fat in your blood vessels by increasing the good HDL cholesterol, which sweeps out ↪️ bad LDL cholesterol from the bloodstream.
In addition to diet, if we follow a good yoga regime like power yoga for weight loss, then our results will be fabulous.